Sunday, November 6, 2011

This Post is for Medrie: regarding Assignments #1 and #2

I meant to address this earlier, but anyway.  You asked whether my character of Dave was the same character in Assignment #1 and #2 (which is a very valid question considering they have the same name).  The answer is not at all.  Apparently I isolate each story to such an extent that I did not even realize they had the same name until I saw that question on the page.  Even then, I at first thought 'why would the character be the same in these stories?', then turning through them I realized I used the same name.  I then mentally went through my catalogue of stories and apparently I use the name Dave or David in like 50% or more of my stories.  Why? No idea.

4 comments:

  1. My 'Go-to' name is Jack, or Jake. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Well most of these were written before I ever met david (gane), but I have it on good authority that he is bored, masochistic, and stupid. So, maybe somehow it is his fault. (to read my source go to david's blog and read 'A little of column A,B, and C)

    ReplyDelete