Sunday, November 13, 2011

Musical Inspiration

I've been listening to Christmas music all day -- which I usually start listening to at the beginning of November -- classics like Otis Redding, Burl Ives, Brenda Lee, Nat King Cole and Dinah Washington, mixed with newer versions by the likes of Kristin Chenoweth, and the one that I have been waiting for this year, the one that inspired this post, and no it's not whatever annoying album Justin Beiber put out, its A Very She & Him Christmas, by the band She & Him (Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward).  This album had me repeating it day after day since its release before Halloween, so, here's a little clip.  Also, let me know what your favourite Christmas album or song is if you feel like it.  I am always happy to add to my annual list.  This one is probably not my favourite from the album, but I do love how they have reversed the roles in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment